Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Tiffany Granath Follando

Happy Birthday Dave Mattacks

He just turned 63 years Dave Mattacks , born on March 13, 1948 in England.

E 'perhaps little known, but it was the great drummer Fairport Convention in their golden years.

Pancotti My friend Aldo, aka Wazza Kanazza , tells me that:

" He was also the great family of Jethro Tull in the 1992 tour and I had the pleasure to see him and greet him in Bologna, in the only date "tour Dark & \u200b\u200bLight", which later became the double album "Little light tour", where Dave played, in addition to battery glockspiel and small keyboards.

Not rated by the fans with the "smell in the nose," those who think that a drummer is good only if it has three boxes, two gong behind, and maybe playing bare-chested, was only a metronome, with a great sense of music, just look at his site www.dmattacks.co.uk to realize how many people have played with ... Paul McCartney, George Harrison, Nick Drake, Jimmy Page, Brian Eno, and if call you ... there is always a reason!

I let myself go, because it is one of my favorite musicians

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE! "



0 comments:

Post a Comment