Thursday, March 10, 2011

Eat And Then Diarrhea, Lose Calories?



He completed two days 66 years ago " Robin Trower, born March 9, 1945 in Catford, South East London. His name is mainly linked to the group Procol Harum , but his intense activity that unfolds between " Robin Trower Band, Bryan Ferry and, lately, Jack Bruce .

I borrowed some curiosity from the network .

"... is one of the few British guitarists absolute lords of touch and expression. Not only has made them his own, with an instinctive awareness of their power, but they are to have chosen to live in his fingers. Is criticized for his influences (Hendrix): I do not care. I turned to America in 1974 with Ten Years After as the main attraction, my second King Crimson and his group at the beginning and almost every evening I found myself listening to this man who lives for things that are considered by many Details: quality of sound, nuances of every single note and misrepresented, leaving the constant feeling of the moment. I know it has saved my life. Back in England, I thought good to take guitar lessons from him. "

words issued by this admirable Robert Frip p , guitarist dall'approccio Music at odds with Trower and perhaps that is more informed and aware of the kind of talent in possession of his colleague, condense the best of what's special responsibility in this elusive master of the Fender Stratocaster.

http://www.trowerpower.com/

I have a personal memory, having seen one of his concerts a year and a half ago when she performed in Savona in trio with Jack Bruce and Gary Husband:

http://athosenrile.blogspot.com/2009/07/concerto-savonabruce-trower-and-husband.html

Half of that concert I saw him practically on the stage and to closely observe players of that value is really a thrill. I was a few feet from them, almost in a dark corner, waiting for a fall ... and who would never imagined could happen!

Eventually Trower was the kindest, a sample ... also simplicity.


0 comments:

Post a Comment