Friday, March 4, 2011

Hp Officejet G85 & Service Manual

A very nice-Pete Townshend


Last week I met, for professional reasons, an Englishman by birth and a citizen of the world, perhaps for reasons of work, perhaps by nature, perhaps both.
In fact I saw him the first time five years ago, and every year I've found, but I never had the opportunity to chat hors work. "
On this occasion, starting from the rigor with which "America" \u200b\u200bis the topic " safety on the job, we got the inconsistencies and weaknesses of our society and he gave me the image of his youth in London, when he was a "must" have a knife in his pocket.
associate the image of maverick this professional, the "British Battles" between Mods and Rokers than 40 years ago, it came naturally to ask him if he lived a few important musical event.
He could tell me details of concerts Genesis and Pink Floyd but the first thought that he had, and that launched me on a jet, is a real scrapbook, his meeting in a pub with
Pete Townshend , leader Who .

We got in line immediately and at the end of the day we left with a purpose: two gigabytes of mp3 in exchange for the account of that day.
After four days I received an email with the material, namely the short story, the photo of the pub, the home of Pete, the beer ...
I propose, with a bit of nostalgia .

" It was 1976 and I was student in London.
working as a barman in partime a pub called "The Barmy Arms ." on the banks of the River Thames at Twickenham
.



At that time, Pete Townshend had the house next to the pub.


was known to all when he was at home because he had a Mercedes limousine color "red wine ... can not miss it!
installed inside the machine were great speakers.
One day, about 12, came the first customer ... and Pete was with a friend.
I said, " Hello Pete, you know that you're one of my heroes ?"
He said: " Half Guinness .



I served him his half Guinness and said: "Health Pete! It was the end of the meeting. "


not a big event then, but the indelible memory of the young barman!

And even I, who even now I would say "hello Pete, you know you're one of the my heroes? ", I've fantasized about.

We hear" Behind Blue Eyes "acoustic version.





Quote of the Day:

" The Rock'n'Roll will not eliminate your problems, but will come as the desire to dance around " (Pete Townshend)




0 comments:

Post a Comment