Sunday, October 31, 2010

Week Day Boxer Shorts



As promised here's a recipe easily and easy but also very tasty



6 INGREDIENTS 1 rabbit cut into pieces 1 package

green olives 1 package of Gaeta olives Ortocori
of white wine (Verdicchio dei Castelli di Jesi )
2 sprigs of rosemary 3-4 cloves garlic


salt pepper extra virgin olive oil



PREPARATION In a large saucepan fry the garlic and crushed shirt but sprigs of rosemary, add the rabbit and brown well on all sides, add the olives, sprinkle with salt and white wine, those who follow me know that I am a vintage fan of salt because it gives the dish its flavor and not only room, gives him an aroma of the sea, to be I use the exact sweet salt of Cervia , but everyone can use the salt from the salt as it deems best, when the wine has evaporated, pour hot water, incoperchiare and finish cooking, remove the cover and eventually raise if the flame sauce is a bit 'slow to pull it.
Having a baby at home I chose to stone the olives to facilitate his life, I opted for the black olives from Gaeta olives' s Ortocori because give that extra something to the pot, in that they have more flavor than those in brine, but not of Greek , the right gear. A final recommendation
, often when I pass the recipes to my friends say to me "but not so much to me as to you", indeed it is true but not because I am better at but only because I take care of the and details are what make the difference in the sense that the kitchen is used often to soften the wine carton ..... ah ah ah nothing more wrong, let's try it tasted a sip of this wine, pass them slowly mandiamolo mouth and finally down .... that aromas remain in the mouth? mmmh very few try to do the same test with a quality wine, you'll soon realize that the mouth will an intense aroma of fruity bouquet (depending on wine) and the same flavor that we feel in the mouth will be those that will go to enhance and enrich the dish, you should never save up for those who feel the smallness of the pot or the quality will suffer, I used a Verdicchio is because a local wine quality.

What can I say more? Bon appetit

0 comments:

Post a Comment