Thursday, May 20, 2010

Lateral Release And Medial Plica Surgery

Finally the pictures of the prizes the winner


Sorry if than the promised time of publication but I have a PC that ago whims and being a bit 'a goat technology often ends up in a fight between me and the PC but there's no way he always wins, joking aside these are the awards won by luck Julia and lilac, step to the description why not we understand very well
So Julia has won: 3
whips
3 spatulas of different sizes
1 parnanza
a series of scoops
Cookie Cutters
mixer to make the milk froth
2 friendly spice
paper cups
2 cups coffee 1 port

2 form ice cakes in the shape of starfish and floret
Everything seems

And now the prize of lilac that I had specified it was a consolation premietto of and includes a
parnanza ,
1 port
a mixer for cakes make milk froth
1 form for sliced \u200b\u200bbread or plum cake
3 spatulas
molds for cookies
2 nice door spices
I hope you are satisfied with what I have prepared for you, not I think being able to send them before Monday, however, I send you an email when they're gone

0 comments:

Post a Comment