Friday, March 5, 2010

How Long Do I Bake A 6x2 Cake

Monday will be my birthday You will return to normal life


Well yes Monday is my birthday ...... for the misery I can not even celebrate that I have so much work if I can go on to the bed, let alone this evening I climb into service at 22.00 tomorrow morning at 6:00 and disassemble to reassemble again to 13.00 to 19.00, a delusion, but above all as always in my area thank God to give me a job.
also take advantage of these minutes to be found on the web go to wish all women because Monday is International Women's Day GREETINGS MY FRIENDS
DONNINI
preview also indicates that since the week after, I also 1 year in the web so it's double celebration after Easter and arrange a swap , I wish you many hours and I'm sorry if you neglect a bit 'but after Easter will recover the lost time, promised

0 comments:

Post a Comment