Monday, January 4, 2010

How To Unlock A V.i.p Numberlock Suitcase

A castle for my princess

Yes, yesterday, today, even my daughter has taken four years but the party we did yesterday, at this time 4 years ago I started to be mad because I was in full labor but nobody believed me and I visited because I said I was whining instead of giving birth, even Asia was trying to get out but could not break the membranes, I thank God who gave me the strength to cry with all the voice I had in that body if, within two minutes would not come to visit a doctor in the room I would have thrown out the window, just a little gesture with my 'hysterical I could save my life because she was small arrived weary and tired and was dying in my lap, fortunately for me most happy that the midwife to give me reason not deign to visit me and called out "hurry in the delivery room is a 10-cm expansion" as arrival in the delivery room the doctor was already in another department because being there at night, there was only one guard, I turned midwife visit and says these exact words "that c. .. or are you doing there have noticed that the child is dying in utero "the abyss in a moment opened around me take me immediately to the operating room because the people who first arrived had to pull out, I prepared for caesarean section and in the meantime trying to get me to give birth, while I disinfect Asia stand it and leaves, but it was dark gray, not breathing and had only 70 heartbeats up against a 150-gar (I think it says so) of 2 thought he had passed the night or if the ' would have done would have reported serious brain damage, they made me see two minutes after they had finished cucirmi, in the cradle with a lot of heat pipes coming out and came from all over, my poor defenseless chick was in there and I had not even been able to embrace second, the next morning is the nurse and tells me "they called out of intensive care, you must get off now" I think I flew up the stairs, I was sure I was told that my puppy was flown in heaven with my dad, instead of a nurse in her arms and shows me the heat cradle where I had seen the night before, was really hair and told me that Asia was to break it by dint of kicking, was his claim to life ... .. Still looking back
I have tears in my eyes, fortunately, is as sound as a fish and there were no consequences for his party Yesterday I made this castle-shaped cake, a simple sponge cake soaked in milk and chocolate as the cake was designed to children and filled with chocolate cream and mascarpone cream that I already posted, the towers are made with the ring attached with Nutella and then decorated with a chocolate glaze.
This is the cake just brought to room e. ...... drum rolls ...
this is lit with candles, do not tell you the wonder of children in seeing these little candles
Then slowly I'll post the recipe also of all that I have prepared.

0 comments:

Post a Comment