Saturday, June 5, 2010

Dongle Cubase Sx3 Mac

The bread of the "dodges hard work"

You may wonder what kind of bread is a very ordinary bread but I will explain the because of the name: I never loved a lot of the preparations for the bread, but not at all, just got to the point, because I was convinced that was not good and sufficient, then the other day at the supermarket I was attracted to this parcel, perhaps to the image? perhaps for the package? honestly do not know but it's taken some sort of chemistry that made me buy it thinking "hell, but sooner or later I've got to try"
At home I read the instructions carefully and I started to work ah dumb bread of toil dodges because I was convinced that you only had to knead and slap it in the oven (type of bread ' Ikea ) No way, it is a quick bread because it is not a paste but gained nothing bad at all.

INGREDIENTS 1 package of prepared bread Molino Rossetto
280 gr
water 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (added by me)
seeds for garnish PREPARATION


It cools the water and you melt the yeast in the package, the mixture settles into a heap, you add the oil and water, is mixed vigorously until the dough is smooth and homogeneous, is a classic ball shape with the gap, to cover with towel and let stand for 30-40 minutes or until at least doubled, it takes the dough and make the molds , I got them in the form of a washer, I sprinkled with sesame seeds I made blankets and rest for 30-40 minutes, I turned on the oven to 200 ° and I bake for about 30 minutes (depending on the size of the sandwiches), the result was this
I must be sincere, good fragrant and fragrant .

0 comments:

Post a Comment