Thursday, June 22, 2006

How To On Front Camera In Nokia E71

Tribute to Skydoll


a fantastic initiative launched on Graphite forum, my own interpretation on the theme of honor Skydoll , comic strip of Barbucci / Canepa.
I tried to throw me in a difficult game to complement that I hope to have mastered in order to avoid unpleasant visual effects. However
topic intriguing and further proof of digital color for a pleasant taste experience!
------------------------------------------------- --------------------------
A great contest of Graphite Forum: the idea of \u200b\u200ban illustration about Skydoll a very nice comic Realized by Barbucci & Canepa Two great italian comickers.
I tried to Difficult-to-face color game that i hope to win, Avoiding unpleasant visual effects. A digital proof for experiment of digital colors!
I hope you enjoy it :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment